Welcome To the CFOA Hall of Fame!
We are honored to present our finest officials in this prestigious online list. The Central Florida Officials Association Hall of Fame is home to the greatest officials within our organization. Each year, the CFOA hosts a banquet and announces a new year of inductees. If you are a member of our organization, be sure to attend this event and help us honor our Hall of Fame inductees!
Browse the Hall of Fame by year and learn about the great officials we are proud to say are "one of our own."
- 2015 Inductees
- 2014 Inductees
- 2013 Inductees
- 2012 Inductees
- 2011 Inductees
- 2010 Inductees
- 2009 Inductees
- 2008 Inductees
Choosing the Inductees...
CFOA HALL OF FAME REQUIREMENTS
1. A past or present member demonstrating the highest standards of ethical conduct, integrity, moral character, and professionalism in the community for past members and possibly having continuously performed distinguished service and leadership to the association, for current members in the Central Florida Officials Association.
2. In addition to years served nominee must have made a worthy physical and/or mental contribution to the Central Florida Officials Association during his time of membership. Longevity without significant contribution or achievements does not constitute credentials for consideration.
3. Nominee may be living or a deceased member.
4. Nominee must have served as a Central Florida Official Association Board Member, Officer, functioning committee post or directorship or some position of service such as Rules interpreter, or Sergeant at Arms, for example. Distinguished contributions by any member should be considered as eligible. The board category could be a point in a nominees favor if a tie vote is involved.
5. Nominee must have been a Central Florida Official Association member for a minimum of twenty (20) years. Consideration will be given for extenuating circumstances.
- Non-Official nominees will be selected from individuals (i.e., Coaches, Athletic Directors, Principals, and Media) who have contributed to the Central Florida Officials Association.
- Nominees should be considered based on their position and responsibility in the community as well as the effect that their service or contribution had on the improvement or development of goals and standards within the Central Florida Officials Association.
6. Nominations for inductee’s must be submitted by:
- A Central Florida Official Association Member, past or present, in good standing with the association.
- The Hall of Fame Committee.