Last Updated 7/6/10
Procedures for becoming a member of Central Florida Officials Association (CFOA) and Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA)
All sports officials must comply with the JLA and pass a background check. If you are cleared in one county, you are cleared in all counties. Any new official should see the information below about signing up to be fingerprinted. Other information about becoming a new official can be found on the recruit page.
COSTS AND LINK FOR INSTRUCTIONS:
SEMINOLE: About $81.25 - Information http://www.scps.k12.fl.us
OSCEOLA: About $85.00 - Information http://www.osceolaschools.net
ORANGE: About $82.50 link for instructions: https://www.ocps.net
LAKE: About $83.25 link for instructions: http://lake.k12.fl.us
Existing CFOA officials should follow the instructions below to see if they need to be re-printed:
- Log onto www.arbitersports.com, using your email address and password.
- On the Home page, look over to the right you will see the word “Profile”, click on “Profile”, this will take you to the next screen.
- Look down the left side for the words “Custom Fields” click on “Custom Fields”, this will display a field labeled “Date Fingerprinted”.
- If the field is blank you are not listed in the FSSR database and “NEED TO BE FINGERPRINTED”
- If you see the letters FSSR – that means that you are in the FSSR Database and do not need to do be fingerprinted.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be answered within the next 24 hours.